Admissions forms for Santiniketan International School can be obtained from the school’s front office. Registration hours are 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on all working days.
Nursery/LKG Admissions Process:
- Fill out the registration form.
- The list of selected children will be published based on DOE (Department of Education) guidelines.
- Following the announcement of the list, fill out the admission form and pay the fee at the counter.
Documents To Be Attached For Registration (Nursery/LKG):
- Original Birth Certificate with self-attested copy
- A copy of the child’s Aadhar card.
- Self-attested copy of proof of residential address (Only Ration card/ Domicile Certificate/ Voter I card/ Electricity Bill/MTNL Bill/Water Slip Payment/Aadhar Card/UID Card are acceptable)
- In the case of a sibling, the sibling’s school I.D. card must be presented.
- A copy of the mark sheet is required for alumni.